ACADEMICS – CURRICULUM
Our School follows the Curriculum framed by the Central board of Secondary Education, New Delhi for Standard X and XI.
The following courses are offered to
Grades XI & XII
English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Computer Science.
Grades IX and X
English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
Grade VIII and below
The curriculum is framed by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is generally followed.
Value Education forms an integral part of our School Curriculum.
· Frequent interaction with the students to understand the students’ requirement better
· Discussion with parents regarding the progress of their wards in all fields, chiefly academic, at the time of issuing progress report i.e. during parent teacher meeting
· Various activities are like debates, quizing, inter school competitions are conducted
· Awards and rewards are given to the students and teachers for outstanding achievements
The institution would like to cater to the educational needs of the public of Cherthala. Admissions are opened for L.K.G to VIII and XI standard.
Procedure and Norms
· Registration forms are issued to all candidates seeking admission for L.K.G to VIII and XI standard
· XI Standard Candidates registered are called for verifying the details furnished.
· XI standard admission is based on X standard Board exam marks